Petition Closed

Cancel school for Tuesday, October 30th

This petition had 1,666 supporters

Tufts University, as the student body, we would like to as you to reverse your decision and cancel school for October 30th. While we appreciate that you have put a lot of time into your decision, we believe that there are some things that you have overlooked. Currently, houses off campus are experiencing power outages, dormitories are experiencing leaks, and a high wind warning is place, which will last until 6am tomorrow. Any damage that occurs overnight will not be known until tomorrow morning. Staff and students who have to travel to Tufts will have to deal with the repercussions from Hurricane Sandy in the morning. If classes are not at full capacity or if professors cannot make it to campus, the day will be lost. By signing this petition, we wish to inform you that we respectfully disagree with your initial decision to hold classes on Tuesday.

Today: Anna is counting on you

Anna Patten needs your help with “Tufts University: Cancel school for Tuesday, October 30th”. Join Anna and 1,665 supporters today.