Change bus 188 route to run via Millennium Primary School stop
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
This is a petition to change the bus 188 route between North Greenwich and Tunnel Avenue to run via Millennium Primary School rather than Boord Street.
The proposed change would serve fast growing residential developments, Greenwich Peninsula and Millennium Village, by:
• Delivering a higher frequency bus service to/from Greenwich center, in combination with bus 129 (currently the only direct link)
• Offering 30% (~5min) faster connectivity to/from Greenwich center as compared to bus 129
• Offering greater connectivity with the wider transport network and an alternative in case of Jubilee Line disruption (DLR at Cutty Sark, Overground at Surrey Quays, Rail/Tube at Elephant &Castle and Waterloo)
• Providing direct bus connectivity to central London and complementing Night Tube during the week with its 24hr daily service
While delivering a great benefit to the residential community, there is a negligible negative impact in terms of :
- Additional distance travelled
- Individuals using Boord Street stop.
The proposed route change would deliver even greater benefits once a new bus stop is added on West Parkside between Millennium Village /Oval Square and North Greenwich.
Today: Dejan is counting on you
Dejan Miladinovic needs your help with “Transport For London: Change bus 188 route to go via Millennium Primary School stop”. Join Dejan and 106 supporters today.