Change construction noise bylaw from 7am-10pm 365 days/year to 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9-5 Sat. no work Sundays and holidays
This petition made change with 60 supporters!
· Construction hours in the Township of Langley are currently 7am-10pm everyday of the week.
· The noise and shaking from the construction site behind our house keeps us awake at night, and doesn't allow us to enjoy peace and quiet in our homes or back yard in the evenings or on the weekends. This construction project has been going for four years with several more years to come.
· Neighbouring communities end their construction before 8pm and do not allow construction on Sundays and holidays.
· With the Township constantly growing(Brookswood development, etc) there will be new projects in your neighbourhood soon.
· We propose that Council adopt a new construction bylaw for residential neighbourhoods restricting work from 7am-7pm Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm on Saturdays and no construction on Sundays and Statutory Holidays.
· Together we can let Township Council know that these hours of construction are unfair to residents and need to be changed. Please share this petition with your TOL friends, family and neighbours. Ask your friends and neighbours to help spread the word.
Today: Erin is counting on you
Erin Watkins needs your help with “Township of Langley Mayor and Council: Change construction noise bylaw from 7am-10pm 365 days/year to 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9-5 Sat. no work Sundays and holidays”. Join Erin and 59 supporters today.