Call a new General Election
- We believe you, Theresa May, have no democratic mandate to be Prime Minister.
- In 2007 you called for a general election when Gordon Brown took over from Tony Blair.
- As our new Prime Minister you must practice what you preach and test your authority and right to rule at the ballot box.
- We call for a new general election to determine the democratic leadership of this country.
- Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Conservative Party
Theresa May MP
Call for new General Election
Daily Mirror started this petition with a single signature, and now has 15,284 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.