Fire Rian Johnson from writing and directing the new Star Wars trilogy.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
As writer and director for Star Wars Episode VIII: the Last Jedi. Rian Johnson created a movie that was embarrassing to watch as both Star Wars fans and non-Star Wars fans. Below are just some of the lazy mistakes written and directed into the final cut of the movie. Do not let this guy direct a whole new Star Wars trilogy. We beg you Disney!!!
Its not about its new direction, we are on board for that, just because this film makes some "Bold New Choices" doesnt excuse it from how they treated older legendary characters, dropped certain plot points, wasted time with a terrible subplot and finally created a few plot holes along the way!
Full List of Reasons Featured in Video:
1. The Death of Luke
2. Luke’s Legacy & Behavior
3. The Death of Snoke
4. Finn & Rose’s Subplot
5. Rey’s Parents are Nobody
6. Death & Return of Leia
7. Death of Phasma
8. Humor & Tone Issues
9. Dropped Force Awakens Subplots
10. Plot Holes
11. First Order Fleet Chases instead of Destroys
12. Vice Admiral Holdo Sucks
13. A Single X-Wing can Destroy a Dreadnought
14. Why didnt Kylo notice Luke Projection
15. Knights of Ren Dropped
16. Kylo Ren & Vader Relationship Dropped
17. Rey Perfect Saber Techniques with No Training
18. Snoke doesnt know his ship can track the enemy?
19. Yoda looks weird! (and can control lighting?)
20. Rey happens to be at correct spot to save everyone and lifts all rocks with no training.
21. Why was Finn hurt if it has no ramifications?
22. Rose Falling in Love with Finn was Stupid!
Today: Caleb is counting on you
Caleb Napodano needs your help with “The Walt Disney Company: Fire Rian Johnson from writing and directing the new Star Wars trilogy.”. Join Caleb and 4,254 supporters today.