Code of Conduct for all Pagan events & organisations
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200.
We the undersigned pledge:
- not to attend, or give talks or workshops at, large public events for adults unless they have a publicly available code of conduct with a means of enforcing it;
- not to attend or give talks or workshops at large public events where children may be present unless they have a safeguarding policy and a means of enforcing it;
- to resign from membership in, or not to join, Pagan organisations that don't have a safeguarding policy or a code of conduct.
And we call upon all Pagan organisations, groups, and event organisers:
- to develop a code of conduct and a safeguarding policy;
- to publish these on their websites;
- and to enforce them at all public events.
Today: Yvonne is counting on you
Yvonne Aburrow needs your help with “The Pagan community: Code of Conduct for all Pagan events”. Join Yvonne and 194 supporters today.