A decent train service for Crofton Park and the Catford loop
This petition had 1,772 supporters
Commuters travelling with Thameslink through Denmark Hill, Peckham Rye, Nunhead, Crofton Park, Catford, Bellingham, Beckenham Hill and Ravensbourne have had enough.
Residents of Crofton Park and the surrounding areas have come together to call for change from Thameslink. We've done our research - looking at timetables from the 1950s we have discovered that today there are fewer, less frequent trains despite the growth in commuter numbers. There are 36% more passengers than just 4 years ago - but no improvement in trains, the timetable, and even worse performance.
We want to see:
- a reliable service, an end to frequent delays
- 8 carriages on all trains in the morning and evening peaks
- 4 trains per hour each way in the morning and evening peaks
Please sign the petition to demonstrate public support for action.
You can also show your support by:
- Visiting our website to see how you can help
- Following our Twitter account
- Liking us on Facebook
- Writing directly to Thameslink to make a complaint
Today: Crofton Park Transport Users Group is counting on you
Crofton Park Transport Users Group needs your help with “Thameslink: A decent train service for Crofton Park and the Catford loop”. Join Crofton Park Transport Users Group and 1,771 supporters today.