Parental Immigration (5-10 years residence visa) in Sweden

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!

As a Swedish citizen, we may apply for family reunification provided our parents meet the following requirements (exceptions may apply for certain residence permits):

  • You hold a long-term/permanent residence permit or citizenship.
  • You have an adequate yearly gross income to provide for the reunited family members accommodation.

Your dependent parents include:

  • dependent parents who are over 50 and or financially and morally dependent on their children.
  • dependent parents who do not have other children in their country of origin or parents who are over 50 if their other children cannot provide support.

Our dependent parents must:

  • obtain an entry visa; and 
  • apply for a long-term (5-10 years or permanent) residence permit upon entry into Sweden.
  • obtain no citizenship rather long-term or permanent residence with no social benefits.

Today: Parents is counting on you

Parents Immigration needs your help with “Swedish Parliment: Parental Immigration (5-10 years residence visa) in Sweden”. Join Parents and 32 supporters today.