Parental Immigration (5-10 years residence visa) in Sweden
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
As a Swedish citizen, we may apply for family reunification provided our parents meet the following requirements (exceptions may apply for certain residence permits):
- You hold a long-term/permanent residence permit or citizenship.
- You have an adequate yearly gross income to provide for the reunited family members accommodation.
Your dependent parents include:
- dependent parents who are over 50 and or financially and morally dependent on their children.
- dependent parents who do not have other children in their country of origin or parents who are over 50 if their other children cannot provide support.
Our dependent parents must:
- obtain an entry visa; and
- apply for a long-term (5-10 years or permanent) residence permit upon entry into Sweden.
- obtain no citizenship rather long-term or permanent residence with no social benefits.
Today: Parents is counting on you
Parents Immigration needs your help with “Swedish Parliment: Parental Immigration (5-10 years residence visa) in Sweden”. Join Parents and 32 supporters today.