Stop the Corrupt System from KIDNAPPING "ABDUCTING" our Children from their loving Homes
Stop the Corrupt System from KIDNAPPING "ABDUCTING" our Children from their loving Homes
The change(s) I want to see made are as follows:
- CPS should not be allowed to legally yank children out the safety and comfort of their own home if they are indeed cared for, very well loved, and most importantly NOT ABUSED (IN MY OPINION THESE CHILDREN WHOM ARE TRULY BEATEN, ABUSED, STARVED, ETC SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE MORE DIRECT ONE ON ONE CARE/ATTENTION FROM THE CAREGIVER'S INSTEAD OF THESE PLACES BEING OVER FLOODED WITH CHILDREN WHOM SHOULD OF NEVER DUE BEEN TAKEN OUT THE HOME BUT WERE ALL JUST FOR THE MONEY IN RETURN) MY CHILD WAS/IS NOT FOR SALE! NOT THEN, NOT NOW, NOT NEVER
- FOCUS THEIR ATTENTION ON SERIOUS CASES, YET STILL FOCUSING ON THE NOT LEGITIMATELY *ABUSE OR NEGLECT* CASES
- RETURN THE CHILDREN OF THESE FAMILIES WHOM HAVE NOT BEEN LEGALLY FOUNDED/CHARGED WITH EITHER *ABUSE OR NEGLECT*
- BECOME STRICTER ON THESE STATE EMPLOYEES THAT TEAR THESE FAMILIES APART, MAKING THEM FOLLOW VERY STRICT GUIDELINES AND RULES BEFORE PLACING THE CHILDREN OUT OF THEIR BIOLOGICAL PARENTS CARE.(Who better to care for a child besides the biological parents in a loving, nurturing home..)
- More to follow.. to be continued.. below is detailed breakdown of my very case and how my rights were violated. My parental rights to care for my child in my own home was just wrongfully yanked right out from under me.as I stated below.. all the while the neglect was only an issue after being placed in the first caretakers home. Via being the reason my son now has to go see a specialist once a week now. Also, think about the damage mentally, emotionally that are being done to these children *nevermind the parents, what about these innocent kids. Just up and yanked away from the only security and safety they have ever known and placed with complete strangers.. for no specific reason given to me yet. Lies, all based off lies. Illegal! This could cost the state a lot more than it is worth to you all in the end than it was worth to begin with. This has got to STOP. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. I WON'T STOP UNTIL SOMETHING IS DONE, MARK MY WORD. #Fight4Rhyland
- 980-458-5091 **-a very Angry and determined mother. #OnAMission #CantStopWontStop
Department of Social Services is beyond Corrupt. They bend what few laws/rules/regulations they want to obide by and then beyond that, they don't even follow any of the other laws pertaining to them, AT All! They make up their own as they go, not to mention treat us Citizens as though we are not even human beings, or have any rights. I know that's how they have done me, and I'm sure without a doubt there are thousands of others they treat with the same disrespect and treat down right illegally. I have had my kid, whom may I add is only 6 months old now Kidnapped not just once, but twice now from the safety of his own home and placed elsewhere, all the while already once was totally "Neglected" in the first placement and when I would bring it to their attention I was completely ignored, now he has an appointment with a specialist tomorrow morning to be exact to try and help correct the issue that came to hand with the first placement.. At 6 weeks old my son was placed with my fiance's family after they "ILLEGALY" had me arrested on a warrant that wasn't even issued at the time simply because I wasn't agreeing with what the worker was trying to have me sign, so to make things easy for them they arrested me and then afterwards when my fiancee finally arrived they coerced him into signing (he didn't know any better) so I sat from March 26th until April 30th on a child support case (my son was 6 weeks old) also note all the while I was in compliance 100% with everything they were asking of me to do with the safety assesment. (Note: opened as of Feb. 25th and was supposedly opened on March 28th for in home services with in need of Substance Abuse and Parenting) prior to all of this I had admitted to a short lived moment of time during my pregnancy where I had used, when born we were both clean, but of course his meconium tested +, as everyone had expected. He was completely healthy, no withdrawals, nothing. Released from hospital and went home. They did a hair test when he was 3 weeks on us, again.. of course it's gonna show as well.. as it did. I was attending the classes/treatment counseling and such that was asked of me routinely. Any urine screen from the day he was born, on up to the time he was placed I had passed with flying colors.. anyway let me fast forward back now to me getting out of custody on April 30th, once I got out the 1st thing I wanted to see was my son of course, upon me seeing him for the first time I notice his head is already starting to become misshaped, the back is noticeably becoming flat and more so on one side then the other, as time went on this progressively for worse.. now also after this first visit I was hardly able to see nor even ask about my son due to these people (fiancee's family) just having a personal issue of some sort with/toward me and I'm not even sure what exactly it is.. so after months of me not seeing him, nor able to ask about him, his head become very badly misshaped, and the caretakers just leaving him with whomever.. we tried 3 different occasions to REVOKE the voluntary placement, and we were ignored (one of the reasons being is because my son's head is becoming DEFORMED where they are leaving him laying all the time, no interaction with him whatsoever, and not to mention me not seeing him as I should be) so finally on the 4th attempt I succeeded this was July 11th(once you revoke an order with cps if they feel the child is in harm's way at all they are to take the child into emergency custody within 24 hours and immediately petition the courts) I waited until the 12th to get escorted to the property to get my son just to allow them to do so if they were going to do so, they didn't. I got my son around 5:30 that evening. We did a temporary safety plan with worker dated from the 12th til the 15th ( to make things simple I had agreed that my mom would stay the weekend with me til that Monday, made it clear she was leaving mon. And she would not be staying)**Not to mention this worker also had me sign on the newest plan as mentioned in the place that now makes this new order REVOKED, fine with me!! the 16th the worker came out, my fiancee, our son, and myself walked outside on the front porch to meet this woman, we are beyond fed up with these people by now but she is demanding, not asking but DEMANDING we work up and sign her new safety plan or whatever. I tell her I will agree to random drug screens at this point but that's about it. That is not well enough to her, so I then state "Fine, we're done here. Get a court order and until then..." And we all walked in the house. This was the 16th now. I never saw, nor heard a peep from these people until July 24th, around 3pm I looked outside and saw their car sitting stop my drive. I go to walk out to ask "can I help you" and directly after here come a county officer down the Rd into our drive. I instantly knew what it was. They went and petitioned the courts for emergency custody and now they are alleging NEGLECT and stating it started on FEB 25TH. #1 If abuse or neglect is suspected it specifically states that they could not have used the temporary provider as they did in beginning. #2 if they thought he was in any type of harm's way why didn't they take him when I revoked much less leave him in the home 2 weeks now before they even consider petitioning the courts? It's all just money, they are stacking in money for every child they are able to place and they think they can, so they do. My son has never been in harm's way, nor will he EVER BE except while in DSS hands. Now once they deliver this petition, shall I even say what the deal is? I'm not gonna go into deep detail but for instance they state that I had "OVERDOSED" on heroin. Excuse me? I have NEVER ONCE overdosed much less do I use HEROIN! Then to try and make it look good, all the while they can't even keep their lies straight they give 3 complete different dates on 1 petition stating I was discharged from my classes/treatment for no compliance of not attending in last 30 days, and they state my last known attendance was March 14th. Now here is the dates they say I was discharged for not attending in last "30" .. March 30th, March 25th, and April 4th. Not to add my assesment (my very 1st ever appt there wasn't even until March 11th.) You do the math with the dates I just give. I went to jail March 26th, I was going to class that morning. Then the last thing I'm going to mention is they state on my petition "Undisclosed workers name* came and completed a home study on July 11th, goes on to say that Leslie P. (Myself) was available, and said that I had told them where the father currently was and why. The very next sentence states "Mrs. P. (Myself) Was unavailable. On July 11th (same day, same paragraph, directly the very next sentence as shown) Mrs.P submitted to a random drug screen and passed.So, I was there.. then I wasn't, then I was again.
Come on people let's pull together as a whole. As families ripped apart. As mother's who are completely heartbroken, as for siblings who are seperated, and most importantly for these innocent kids who are just yanked from their home and placed with complete strangers with not a say so one. All for what? That check that comes in from it. This is terrifying for these children. Please help bring Rhyland Home and many others like him. Let's voice for these babies. PUT A STOP TO THESE PEOPLE!!!