- Mr. T. W. MchunuMinister - Dept. of Transport, Community Safety & Liaison
- Dr. A.V. ShongweDirector - Royal Household
- Mr. B.P. NyanduGeneral Manager
- Mr. S.P. HolomisaPresident - CONTRALESA
- King Goodwill ZwelithiniKing of the Zulu Nation
- B. M. NgobeniLieutenant - General (KZN)
- Ms. N. DubeMinister - Dept. of Cooperative Governance & Traditional Affairs
- Ms. G. W. ThusiMinister - Dept. of Arts, Culture, Sports & Recreation
STOP!! The Brutal Bare-handed Killing of the Bull!
The First Fruits Festival of Ukweshwama, to take place in Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa is to take place on the weekend of the 18 December 2010. The bull will suffer a terrible death which can last up to 40 minutes. Having it's neck wrung, eyes gouged out, tongue pulled out, etc.
- Minister - Dept. of Transport, Community Safety & Liaison
Mr. T. W. Mchunu
- Director - Royal Household
Dr. A.V. Shongwe
- General Manager
Mr. B.P. Nyandu
- President - CONTRALESA
Mr. S.P. Holomisa
- King of the Zulu Nation
King Goodwill Zwelithini
- Lieutenant - General (KZN)
B. M. Ngobeni
- Minister - Dept. of Cooperative Governance & Traditional Affairs
Ms. N. Dube
- Minister - Dept. of Arts, Culture, Sports & Recreation
Ms. G. W. Thusi
First Fruits Festival of Ukweshwama to take place on the 18 Dec 2010, would you ensure that the killing of the bull is done humanely, i.e. in keeping with the law of the land (Animals Protection Act, Act 71 of 1962) section 2(a)?
Tozie Zokufa started this petition with a single signature, and now has 4,658 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.