STOP QLD STATE LABOR GOV’T CARSELDINE GREENSPACE DEVELOPMENT DISASTER
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
The Queensland State Government in AUSTRALIA is preparing via their Department of Economic Development to build 900 dwellings up to 8 stories high commencing 2017 on a 45 hectare GREEN SPACE site in the northern Brisbane suburb of Carseldine (cnr Dorville & Beams Rds).
• Wildlife – approx. 103 species of birds (some vulnerable eg Powerful Owl, Tusked Frog, Koala, Grey-headed Flying Fox), numerous species of Native Flora including Gum Trees 100-200 years old (approx.) with nesting holes for birds
• Destruction of the Wildlife corridor
• Sporting Fields heavily used by the local community to mostly vanish
• Increase in massive Traffic and Parking problems already at maximum capacity
• Destruction of natural watercourse causing increased flooding of Cabbage Tree Creek directly adjacent and further housing infrastructure flooding a real possibility.
HELP STOP THIS IRRESPONSIBLE DESTRUCTION. IT MUST BE SAVED NOW FOR THE SAKE OF THE SURVIVAL OF OUR PLANET AND FUTURE GENERATIONS.
Today: Save Our Carseldine is counting on you
Save Our Carseldine needs your help with “STOP QLD STATE LABOR GOV’T CARSELDINE GREENSPACE DEVELOPMENT DISASTER”. Join Save Our Carseldine and 904 supporters today.