Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes 1 - Deliver what you promised
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Dear Mr. Snehadeep Agarwal (Chairman) and Mr. Raghavan (CEO) of Bhartiya City Developers Pvt. Ltd.
This petition is regarding your project Nikoo Homes-1 in Bangalore.
There are major shortcomings between what was promised to us and what has been delivered so far. We have paid all money due and still have to put up with insipid work and lack of any traction in delivering what was promised in your fancy brochures. Major gaps being:
- Security – Adequate measures have not been planned nor implemented to safeguard the residents. You are dragging your feet on installing CCTV cameras and access control features. Security guards are not trained or efficient to do their job.
- Poor quality of materials used – The kitchen slab, woodwork and bathroom vanity wood is not even water resistant. It is not suited for wet areas like the kitchen and bathroom. Flooring tiles are of different shades.
- Poor workmanship – Floor tile laying has not been done professionally. A lot of hollow tiles in many units. Electrical switches are not aligned properly. Water-proofing of windows using silicon not done properly.
- Clubhouse facilities – Materials quality in the kid’s area is poor and led to incidents. Already closed within a few weeks. Not all facilities are open. Very less gym equipment for a community of this size.
- Electricity and water – No proper BESCOM supply for a complex this size. No functional borewells as of now.
There are plenty of other issues, these are just the major ones. We are spending innumerable hours of our time and energy to chase people at Bhartiya City and rectify this. We should not be subjected to this.
You are now saying that the maintenance charges will start, despite these severe shortcomings. This is totally unethical and unacceptable. Deliver what you promised and then talk about maintenance.
Today: Sanjay is counting on you
Sanjay Prahlad needs your help with “Snehadeep Agarwal: Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes 1 - Deliver what you promised”. Join Sanjay and 276 supporters today.