Stop the sale of fireworks to the public

0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!


New years eve 2019 was a dreadful night for my dog dixie with fireworks going off fdom 9.30 pm til 7 am the following morning then again later that night. She suffered extreme distress tremors, panic and panting all of which have resulted in her becoming paralysed due to a slipped disc and she has also developed a heart murmur. She was taken into emergency veterinary care at the Glasgow University veterinary hospital where she has undergone spinal surgery to remove the damaged disc and tissue however she is not out of the woods yet as she is still in so much distress she is uncooperative and unwilling to try to move. This is just 1 story of the unnecessary stress caused to animals due to the sale of fireworks to the public. We must do something  to protect both our domestic pets and the wildlife who are put in danger all for a little bit of fun had by the few. Please sign and share