After losing my 19 year old daughter in February 2020 I have decided it’s time to raise awareness to the seriousness of asthma.
Lauren Reid from Glasgow Scotland was at work when a massive asthma attack came on during shift. This caused her heart to stop for 35 minutes thereafter causing brain damage which then led to us having to make the heartbreaking decision to switch off her life support. This was one of the only times Lauren ever forgot her inhaler and we were hit by this tragedy. Please please help us save other parents the pain we are enduring.
My aim is to make it a legal requirement for all work establishments to have a blue ventolin inhaler in their first aid kits. As covid doesn’t seem to be going anywhere fast we have to be extra vigilant to not only our lives but our loved ones also. Please support and share this cause and thank you ����������