Save Water Save Life
0 have signed. Let’s get to 25,000!
Water is the most precious gift of nature and hence we should conserve it.
Walk for Water is an NGO set up with the sole aim of providing clean water access to one and all. Our clear vision and commitment is adding value and quality to human lives. We are not just an NGO, but a link between Nature and Human Life. We look forward to a future where there is a perfect balance between nature and human life on this planet.
WALK4WATER is an initiative to promote water conservation among people in order to maintain the presence of clean water on the earth in future. Clean water scarcity has become one of the big problems in India and other countries all over the world affecting people’s lives in many ways. This big problem cannot be solved alone or only a group of some people, it is the problem which needs global efforts of people together. We have provided various essay on save water under different words limit to help students during their exam times or essay writing competitions. You can select any save water essay given below according to your need and requirement.
Some facts which let us know that how valuable the clean water is:
- Number of people who are getting die because of water related diseases is more than 4 million.
- Developing countries are highly suffering from the diseases caused by the dirty water and lack of clean water.
- Preparing one day newspaper consumes around 300 liters of water, so other means of news distribution should be promoted.
- Every 15 seconds a small child is dieing of water borne diseases.
- People all across the world had started using bottled water worth $60-$80 billion per year.
- People in the rural villages of India, Africa and Asia have to go for long (around 3.7 miles) in order to get drinking water.
- People in India highly suffer various water born diseases which cost the economy of India to a great extent.
I invite you all to come and join The Blue Revolution for a short walk at India Gate on 22nd March at 7am to show your support towards water conservation.
Your presence will surely make a difference.
To get online certificates please fill the participation form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1T6shMNE0gxmPBvR3Q4UcKoF8I4ce7CrS_NHY0o4xyxU/viewform?edit_requested=true
For more information on walk4water go on to https://www.walkforwater.in/
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/events/1382063155173931/
Today: Karan is counting on you
Karan Sachdeva needs your help with “Save Water Save Life”. Join Karan and 22,757 supporters today.