The Zoning Administrator has APPROVED the Coastal Development Permit for this project! Community members have appealed this decision. THE DEVELOPER PUSHED BACK THE HEARING TO A DATE some time in the coming months in the face of our growing community oppostion!
Please SIGN OUR PETITION! This will send another email to Councilmember Bonin to let him know you continue to OPPOSE this dangerous development.
Please go to dangerousdevelopment.com for information on how to attend the hearing and other ways to help! Let's work together to save the Palisades bluffs!!!
5 Reasons to Oppose the Gabaee Tower
(SUNSET BLVD AND MARQUEZ AVE)
1. TRAFFIC AND PARKING NIGHTMARE
2. GROSSLY EXCEEDS PERMISSIBLE DENSITY – Violates LA City Zoning and Coastal Act
3. ELIMINATES LAST MAJOR PUBLIC OCEAN VIEW FROM SUNSET
4. EARTHQUAKE/LANDSLIDE RISKS NOT ADDRESSED BY CITY
5. OVER-HEIGHT STRUCTURE WILL FORM A WALL OF BUILDINGS ALONG COASTAL BLUFF