SAVE OUR SOUTH YORKS BUSES!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Dan Jarvis, Mayor of Sheffield City Region, we the undersigned urge you to make full use of your powers to:
- ensure the bus companies provide a decent service, including early morning, evening and weekends,
- introduce a flexible pay-as-you-go card to speed up bus departures,
- freeze fares,
- restore the city centre freebies and make them electric,
- fully integrate local and regional transport,
- campaign for fairer funding.
South Yorkshire traffic is in crisis: we need a better bus service to encourage people out of their cars. Too much traveller time is wasted in traffic queues.
Nitrogen dioxide and particulates in vehicle emissions cause asthma, heart disease, Alzheimer's and early death.
Today: roy is counting on you
roy morris needs your help with “SAVE OUR SOUTH YORKS BUSES!”. Join roy and 198 supporters today.