Nov 8, 2017 — Thank you for supporting #savebillandted! This petition reaches top Universal executives every time we hit a 500-signature goal (500, 1000, etc.), so you can be sure that your voice is being heard. We would also like to invite you to get even more involved in saving this most excellent adventure!
Here are a few ways to help:
1) Email Blast:
• Guest Services: GuestServices@universalorlando.com
• Bill Davis, President of Universal: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rich Costales, VP of Operations: email@example.com
Every single email counts, so please send as many as you can!
2) Join our Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/savebillandted
We have a lot of things shaping up very quickly, including a full website, car magnets, T-shirts, decals, and an upcoming sit-in at the Fear Factor Stadium. There’s even talk of renting a billboard near Universal! The Facebook group is the single best place to learn what’s going on, so don’t miss out.
3) Promote: We can’t do this alone. Universal needs to hear from as many people as possible. If you are or know a YouTuber, blogger, or other influencer, we would like to get the word out on those channels. If you’re a member of any relevant groups, let them know we exist! Use every bit of social media you have, and tag everything with #savebillandted and our Facebook group.
4) GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/save-bill-and-ted The things we want to do take money. If you’re able to contribute even a couple of dollars, every little bit helps!
Thanks so much for your help! With your support, we can ensure that our boys have a most triumphant return to their rightful place at Halloween Horror Nights.
Keep fighting for people power!
Politicians and rich CEOs shouldn't make all the decisions. Today we ask you to help keep Change.org free and independent. Our job as a public benefit company is to help petitions like this one fight back and get heard. If everyone who saw this chipped in monthly we'd secure Change.org's future today. Help us hold the powerful to account. Can you spare a minute to become a member today?I'll power Change with $5 monthly