Improve Royal Holloway Doctors Surgery
This petition had 1,891 supporters
After speaking to many students about how the university surgery has failed them, as well as writing a formal complaint that was ignored by the surgery, I felt it was time to try to take further action.
A number of things need to be improved at the surgery, such as:
- The response time when calls to the surgery are made.
- The lack of sympathy from some receptionists.
- Being refused an appointment if you do not feel comfortable telling the receptionist what the appointment is for.
- Doctors prescribing tablets for people without properly looking at their medical history, therefore prescribing them things that could be harmful.
- Only having 5 doctors and 1 nurse practitioner to cover over 9,000 students.
- Lack of appointments during busy times of year such as September and January.
- Forms being filled out incorrectly by staff.
- Mental health problems should be taken seriously by all staff.
- Many other issues.
Please feel free to add any issues you have had with the surgery to the comments.
Today: Phoebe is counting on you
Phoebe Dormand needs your help with “Royal Holloway University of London: Improve Royal Holloway Doctors Surgery”. Join Phoebe and 1,890 supporters today.