- Rep. William BatchelderSpeaker of the House
- Rep. Mike DovillaChair, Policy and Legislative Oversight Committee
- Sen. Keith FaberSenate President
- Sen. Dave BurkeChair, State Government Oversight & Reform Committee
Pledge to Protect Voting Rights
On this 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington, please ask the Ohio legislature to pledge to protect voting rights in Ohio. Voting is the great equalizer – citizens should not have to jump through barriers to get to the ballot box. Join us in urging lawmakers not to take us backward by imposing restrictions on the right to vote. Speak out now to ensure that voting is convenient and accessible for all Ohio citizens.
- Speaker of the House
Rep. William Batchelder
- Chair, Policy and Legislative Oversight Committee
Rep. Mike Dovilla
- Senate President
Sen. Keith Faber
- Chair, State Government Oversight & Reform Committee
Sen. Dave Burke
On this 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington, please pledge to protect voting rights in Ohio. As you consider passing election reforms, it is important to remember that voting should be free, fair, and accessible. Early voting has proven to be enormously popular in Ohio as it is a secure and convenient way to vote. We ask that you neither restrict early voting, nor pass any laws which would make it harder for eligible citizens to have their votes counted.
Ohio Voter Rights Coalition started this petition with a single signature, and won with 1,000 supporters. Start a petition to change something you care about.