Release Of Former SSGT Luis Walker
This petition had 324 supporters
Before this HORRIBLE nightmare began, Luis Walker swore to fight for his country, and for the last 8 years that is exactly what he has done. From winning Air Force achievement medals to being coined by a four star Army General at Kunsan AB, Korea, Walker fulfilled his position as an Airman, a job that was taken very seriously. Since the beginning of his career Walker has strived and became a great Airman, Husband and Father of two. And still, despite all that Walker is facing at this time, He still loves his country.
As of July 21st, 2012, 27 y/o Walker was sentenced to 20 years in Prison. He was accused of raping and sexually assaulting nine women and then was convicted of all 28 charges.
Some of the Facts to Keep in Mind:
- Walker was offered a deal but declined because of his innocence.
- Walker passed a voluntary detector tests.
- Accusers interviewed with investigators, written testimonies, and UNDER OATH testimonies were inconsistent.
- Over 50+ personal recommendations were written to defend Luis Walker’s good character.
- Accusers said they found Walker handsome and had a crush on him. Under Oath it was stated that “He Smelled good” and “He would always talk highly of his wife and kids, and it made [Me] jealous”.
- NO DNA was taken from him or the alleged females that accused him.
- Walker’s Supervisor testified that his many random and surprised check-ups never showed any inappropriate or sexual misconduct.
- Security monitoring surveillance cameras never noticed or reported any inappropriate or sexual misconduct.
- Military rules require a key for entry and must be logged. There is NO history of his entrance during the accused times.
- NO Evidence was presented during trial.
- NO eye-witnesses appeared.
Currently Former SSGT Luis Walker sits in a Maximum Security prison, Wondering daily, why is he in there and WHEN WILL HIS SIDE OF THE STORY BE HEARD??
Today: Representing is counting on you
Representing Former SSGT Luis Walker needs your help with “Release Of Former SSGT Luis Walker”. Join Representing and 323 supporters today.