Petition Closed

Rat poisons without antidotes should be banned in India, because it is a threat to the lives of other animals as well.

This petition had 622 supporters


Rat poison without antidotes should be banned in India, because other animals such as cats, dogs, etc could get killed, after eating it. Recently my cat died after eating poisonous rat cake, kept by my neighbour to kill rats. I did my very best to save him. But it was too late.

This happened because the contents of the poison were so powerful, and the rate of spreading  poison through blood was very fast, that after consuming the poison he was immediately suffering from breathing problem, diarrhea, vomiting and was very thirsty.

Any animal that consume the poisonous rat cake would die within an hour and since the rate of spreading poison through blood is very fast, the chances of recovery is nil.

As we all know, earth belongs to every living organisn and they all have the right to live and to co-exist without any threat, just like us.

So please ban rat poison without antidotes in India.



Today: Meera is counting on you

Meera Reghu needs your help with “Rat poisons without antidotes should be banned in India.”. Join Meera and 621 supporters today.