CREATE A LAW / PROTOCOL TO PUNISH - ASSAULT ON HUMANS HELPING ANIMALS
This petition had 1,810 supporters
- Day Before Yesterday, A Married Man Physically Assaulted, 20 yr old Girl, Sejal
- There is Video Footage, to Support this fact
- The Society members Looked on.
- The Wife of this Man is with the Indian Revenue Service
- Until Court Proceedings Complete, They are Deemed Innocent
- If Proven Guilty, They Must Be Punished
- AN EXAMPLE MUST BE SET
- 20 yr old Sejal Saraf, and her Mother were Looking after Two (2) Orphaned Pups.
- The Pups defecate on the Building Stairs
- The Pups Cry loudly, disturbing their "Peace"
- Sejal and her Mum prevented the PMC (Municipal Van) from picking up the puppies, since they were 2 months old.
- No one is allowed to pick up pups under 6 months ( as per the Animal Welfare Board of India) - so as Volunteers they Did their job
Himanshu Maratkar, the lawyer representing Sejal Saraf, said, "This is a severe offence. More police custody was needed. Only then would it prove a deterrent to people like him."
Today: Raoul is counting on you
Raoul Lalvani needs your help with “Raoul Lalvani: CREATE A LAW / PROTOCOL TO PUNISH - ASSAULT ON HUMANS HELPING ANIMALS”. Join Raoul and 1,809 supporters today.