Help Small's Bar get a liquor licence to open at Eaton Fair Shopping Centre
This petition made change with 646 supporters!
LIQUOR LICENCE APPLICATION – WE NEED YOUR HELP
We need to show that there is community support for an upmarket and lively eatery and bar to establish in the Eaton Town Square.
What is Small’s Bar?
- Small's Bar is a high quality restaurant/bar that plans to open up at Eaton Fair Shopping Centre in WA's south west region.
- Small’s Bar will provide a relaxed meeting place where you can enjoy quality food and beverages.
- It will showcase local produce through small shared plates, as well as south west beverages.
- It includes a function area on the mezzanine level with a balcony overlooking the town square.
- You will be treated to a rustic ambiance with a high-quality industrial fit out of the premises.
- Like many bars in Perth and Bunbury, this will not be a loud venue like a traditional tavern.
Where will it be located?
- Small’s Bar will be located in the Eaton Town Square, opposite Hog’s Breath Café.
Why do we need it?
- We need this because Eaton currently lacks a ‘small bar’ that provides quality shared plates and a range of local wines and beers, cocktails and other quality beverages.
- We need this because it will showcase what our region has to offer and it will grow to become the gateway eatery of the south-west.
Why a Tavern (Restricted Liquor Licence)?
- A Tavern (Restricted) Licence permits the sale of alcoholic beverages with or without a meal, under the strict requirements of Responsible Service. It does not permit the sale of packaged alcohol that can be taken away.
WITH YOUR HELP, WE PLAN TO BE OPENING BY THIS JULY!
Today: Michael is counting on you
Michael Prosser needs your help with “Racing Gaming and Liquor: Help Small's Bar get a liquor licence to open at Eaton Fair Shopping Centre”. Join Michael and 645 supporters today.