#PutPatIn – Let's get Broncos owner Pat Bowlen into the Pro Football Hall of Fame
0 have signed. Let’s get to 7,500!
It's time. Put. Pat. In.
From his winning ways on the field to his profound effect on the growth of the National Football League, Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen is categorically worthy of enshrinement in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Our goal is to shine a light on Mr. Bowlen's accomplishments for the Pro Football Hall of Fame selection committee, as his resume is so strong that election should be a near shoo-in.
Here are our goals:
Tier 1 – Gather enough signatures (6,161) to match the largest training camp crowd at UCHealth Training Center.
Tier 2 – Gather enough signatures (23,000) to match the capacity of Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton, Ohio.
Tier 3 – Gather enough signatures (76,125) to match the capacity of Broncos Stadium at Mile High.
Pat Bowlen's Hall of Fame credentials:
• Pat Bowlen’s Broncos have had more Super Bowl appearances than losing seasons.
• Under Pat Bowlen’s ownership, the Broncos own the second-best record in the NFL.
• Since Pat Bowlen took over, the Broncos have the third highest winning percentage in American pro sports.
• Pat Bowlen’s influence on the television committee has helped increase the NFL’s TV revenue by more than 750 percent.
• Pat Bowlen is the only NFL owner who held a major role in the league’s top four components of television revenue, stadium construction, international growth and labor peace.
• Pat Bowlen served on 15 NFL committees, including chairman of the Broadcasting and Management Council. Only Dan Rooney and Lamar Hunt - both in the Hall of Fame – served on more.
• The Denver Broncos have enjoyed 21 winning seasons, 13 division titles, nine conference championship berths and seven Super Bowl appearances under Pat Bowlen’s ownership.
• Pat Bowlen led the Denver Broncos to three world championships in 1997, 1998 and 2015 — Super Bowl XXXII, Super Bowl XXXIII, and Super Bowl 50.
• Pat Bowlen’s Broncos are one of only six NFL franchises to win back-to-back Super Bowls.
• The Broncos have sold out all 292 home games during Pat Bowlen’s ownership.
• Pat Bowlen has donated more than $30 million to charitable organizations in the Denver area since the inception of Broncos charities in 1993.
• Pat Bowlen received the Mizel Institute Community Enrichment Award in 2013, the Colorado region’s most prestigious philanthropic accolade.
• Under Pat Bowlen’s ownership, the Broncos are the only NFL team to post at least 90 wins in each of the last three decades.
• The Broncos have had the most national and prime-time television appearances in the NFL, under Pat Bowlen.
• The Broncos were the only AFC franchise to win three conference championships in the 1980s.
• Under Pat Bowlen, Denver owns the most winning seasons.
• The Broncos rank second in overall wins and Super Bowl appearances, under Pat Bowlen.
• The Broncos won an NFL-record seven postseason games in a two-year period under Pat Bowlen’s ownership.
• Pat Bowlen’s Broncos became the second team in modern NFL history to go undefeated during regular-season play at home for three consecutive seasons.
• The Broncos went nearly a calendar year without a defeat from December 1997 to December 1998.
• The Broncos have the best home record in pro football over the past 34 years during Pat Bowlen’s ownership.
• In 34 years, Pat Bowlen’s Broncos have had an NFL-low six losing seasons.
• Denver has led the NFL in attendance during Pat Bowlen’s ownership, drawing more than 20 million fans.
Today: Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan is counting on you
Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan needs your help with “#PutPatIn – Let's get #Broncos owner Pat Bowlen into the @ProFootballHOF”. Join Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan and 6,916 supporters today.