Prime Minister Perry Christie: Help Save The Bays before Paradise is Lost!
This petition had 7,363 supporters
The Bahamas is lucky enough to have some of the Most Beautiful Waters on Earth. Our Bahamian Bays are beautiful, truly some of the world’s most spectacular natural wonders.
But one by one…throughout Our Beautiful Bahama Land…they are disappearing.
You can make it your Environmental Legacy to Help Save The Bays before Paradise is Lost!
The Coalition to Protect Clifton Bay and the Bahamian community call on Your Government to stop harmful development in The Bahamas.
Specifically we ask for positive action to protect against devastating threats to our marine environment and the marine life that depends on it.
1. Pass an Environmental Protection Act.
2. Establish a Marine Park at Clifton Bay so that Clifton Heritage Land site and the Bay can be one unique protected Land and Sea Park for future generations of Bahamians and our guests to celebrate and enjoy. Marry our land and sea Heritage!
3. Establish the West New Providence Marine Managed Area to protect New Providence’s unique and vital 7 Mile Coral Reef ecosystems.
4. Protect our Crown Land and Sea Beds at Nygard Cay and enforce the Rule of Law. Please do not give away our land and sea and instead stop unregulated and harmful development impacts at the Cay.
5. Stop oil spills and pass laws to make those who ruin our waters financially and criminally responsible!
6. Pass Conchservation Laws to save our depleting national treasure from Extinction!
7. Pass a Freedom of Information Act so that you put the Bahamian People In The Know; all true democracies throughout the world enjoy and prosper from this fundamental right.
Now is Your Time to Save The Bahamian Bays!!
Today: The Coalition to Protect Clifton Bay is counting on you
The Coalition to Protect Clifton Bay needs your help with “Prime Minister Perry Christie: Help Save The Bays before Paradise is Lost!”. Join The Coalition to Protect Clifton Bay and 7,362 supporters today.