CBI enquiry for Sushant Singh Rajput
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Late Sushant Singh Rajput, an actor, entertainer, astrophysicist and a person with multiple talents has been found dead on 14.06.2020 at his home in Bandra. The post-mortem report given by doctors states 'asphyxia due to hanging' as the provisional cause of death, that is, reports suggest that the actor has committed suicide due to depression.
But, we have much doubt about the reports and have strong assumption that it is a case of murder, that the actor has been murdered. There are many loopholes behind the sudden and tragic demise of the versatile actor which has shaken the country. More or less, everyone in the Film industry, media and big agencies have agreed his death to be due to suicide because of depression. This can be an abetment to suicide case, that is Section 306 of IPC or can be a criminal conspiracy that is Section 120A of IPC; both are criminal offence.
Below mentioned are few points that indicates our assumption of this death to be a planned murder:
1. A common doctrine in criminal law says "A person who knows swimming cannot kill himself by jumping in water. Last minute agony will compel him to pull out. Similarly, a person who can handle his body weight with his hands will pull himself out and cannot hang himself."
2. The video which had been viral on social media shows the hanging object which was a green cloth, probably a curtain or scarf (Dupatta). But the ligature mark, which was clearly visible under his jaw, depicts it to be caused by something like a rope or cord. It can also probably be a mark by dog choke chain.
Also, according to some reports, in most cases of suicide by hanging when a person hang himself, the ligature marks are situated higher in the neck, above the thyroid cartilage or above the laryngeal prominence. But in the case of Sushant Singh Rajput, these signs were not same.
3. The photos of the late actor that has been shared on social media clearly shows the strangulation mark is under the jaw and not in the middle of the neck. His dead body has a mark in the center of his neck.
4. According to some leading news reports, all the CCTV of the complex shut down from the night before his death.
5. It has been alleged by an actor that the psychiatrist, under whom Sushant Singh Rajput was treating his depression, have a tendency to diagnose every patient with Bipolar disorder and prescribes a medicine which rather increases the depression. This psychiatrist has some link with one of the producers whose name has been linked with the death. Reports says, Sushant had stopped taking anti depressants since last six months and was under meditation. That clearly shows he was recovering. Then how can he became depressed again so much so to commit suicide.
6. It has been argued that Sushant Singh Rajput was suffering from depression because he was banned from 7 production houses and had no option to continue with movies. But this is not right as his two upcoming films were queued and are about to release. Even he was starting his own production house with his friend, which shows he had enough scope to continue on Bollywood.
7. Sushant had started writing a journal. His instagram posts showed that he had the habit of writing. Even the directors with whom he worked has said that he had the habit of writing his perception of the script. All these portrays his habit of writing. So it is very unlikely that such a person would not pen down his last thoughts, about his unfulfilled wishes.
8. According to police investigation, there was no stool or chair found by which he could hang himself. Also, usually in this type of suicide, eyes turn red, iris go upward, hands clenched but none of these matched him.
9. According to reports, he was partying with some of his friends on 13.06.2020 night. On 14.06.2020 morning he came out of his house, talked to his neighbours, drank juice. Also, his Play Station ID suggests that at 9:23 a.m. he was active there and was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and also unlocked a trophy at that time. Psychologists say these games requires attention and also improves the cognitive abilities of brain. Even studies have proved this type of video games reduces depression among people. So, a person who is doing all this, cannot decide on hang himself just after an hour.
In earlier celebrity suicide cases, the final reports claimed that due to lack of enough evidences, they could not declare the cause of death to be a murder. But this time there are plenty of hints which suggests the possibilities of the death to be a murder.
So, we request Honourable President of India, Shri. Ramnath Kovind, Honorable Prime Minister of India, Shri. Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister Office, the Supreme Court of India and the Bombay High Court to allow CBI enquiry in this investigation.
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!