Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board - Autonomy
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Tirumala Tirupati is one of the most revered and holiest Hindu Shrines of India Visited by Crores of devotees each year.
The temple is being managed by TTD Board. Of late, the board has become a rehabilitation centre for the politically unemployed. Also, AP State Government is having direct access to the funds of TTD which are being diverted for political purposes.
In the wake of the suspension of the head priest of Tirumala, Sri Ramana Deekshitulu and the drama there of, there is a strong need for restoring the faith of millions of devotees.
We request Your Excellence to kindly intervene for the following:
1) Make TTD autonomous body,
2) TTD Board members should be from the Sankaracharyas, Jeeyar Swamis, Scholars of Agama Shastras & Sanskrit scholars only,
3) No Government ( State/ Centre) should have any control whatsoever on TTD,
4) Financial accounting should be under RBI,
5) If need be, create Tirumala- Tirupati as a separate union territory,
6) Hinduism should be the only religion allowed in this zone,
7) Only Hindus should be given employment in TTD.
8) The Donation fund should be spent on temple & devotees Only,
9) All devotees should be treated at par. The system of variable ticklet & VIP Darshan should be done away with.
Today: Srinivas is counting on you
Srinivas Piratla needs your help with “President of India: Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board - Autonomy”. Join Srinivas and 475 supporters today.