WE DEMAND URGENT ACCESS TO IVERMECTIN FOR ALL
WE DEMAND URGENT ACCESS TO IVERMECTIN FOR ALL
South Africans experience extreme mental health trauma - from mismanaged Covid 19 and a broken, dysfunctional health care system, to horrific socio-economic inequality, abusive corruption, and medico-political dictatorship.
1. There is a treatment for Covid 19 that is both preventative and therapeutic, but SAHPRA (South African Health Products Regulatory Authority) banned the use of Ivermectin, and criminalized doctors and pharmacists, using it to save lives.
2. Ivermectin is a safe, effective, fast-acting and cheap (R10), Nobel prize-winning wonder drug. It is anti-viral, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-parasitic. For more information, please go to one of the best Ivermectin websites: https://covid19criticalcare.com/medical-evidence/ivermectin/
[One of the FLCCC founders is former South African, Dr Paul E Marik.]
3. For coronavirus specifically, Ivermectin prevents the virus from replicating itself. It fights inflammation. It also helps your body’s immune system fight back and recover, often in about 48 hours. Even Health Care Workers are safely taking it.
4. South African health care workers are under immense pressure due to the almost collapsed health care system and infrastructure. Watch some of them share harrowing Covid-19 experiences on New Years Eve: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2334327100033663
5. Here is a clear 1 page summary of clinical trials on Ivermectin for Covid: https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/One-Page-Summary-of-the-Clinical-Trials-Evidence-for-Ivermectin-in-COVID-19.pdf
6. The W.H.O is reviewing Ivermectin for Covid, with exciting "transformative" results: https://swprs.org/who-preliminary-review-confirms-ivermectin-effectiveness/
7. Questions are being raised about who funds SAHPRA, and other stakeholders. Watch the first part of this disturbing international news about South Africa’s recent banning of Ivermectin: https://youtu.be/2mf60U7wHHw
8. There is a section 21 application (of the Medicine and Related Substances Act) that can be (and was) made to authorize Ivermectin. If approved, approval lasts only for 6 months at a time. Here’s how it works, in theory. www.sahpra.org.za/unregisteredproducts
9. India and other countries lead by dispensing Ivermectin with Zinc and Doxycycline tablets, directly to the people. Other counries have known about Ivermectin from at least April last year. Why did we not know, or was it hidden?
10. Meanwhile, Mediclinic, while going to great lengths to toe the (inhumane, and unconstitutional) SAHPRA and DOH line, will make Ivermectin available. But, like housing and food, it won’t reach everyone. Why? Because there’s a catch, or 3:
- Doctors must apply on a case by case basis (an administrative nightmare for our exhausted doctors),
- It can take 10 - 14 days for approval (meanwhile, more suffering and death. Especially for people who don't have medical aid, can’t afford to go to a doctor, or can’t access an overburdened clinic or hospital),
- They say it can cost upwards of R9000, for this R10 - R100 lifesaving medicine. Who benefits from this racketeering health monopoly tactic? Not us, the 90%.
WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND
The Ivermectin Rollout Campaign will require campaigning, courts, and protest, as we expect government resistance and corporate fear-mongering. In January, SAHPRA, DOH and others created deliberately impossible conditions for Ivermectin access and rollout. We have a constitutional right to health. We therefore demand:
A. The majority of people cannot afford to go to doctors. Ivermectin should therefore be immediately available, at no cost, to South African residents through hospitals, clinics, mobile clinics, pharmacies, and community centres with retired nurses.
B. Guidelines must be provided by health care workers, community workers, information flyers, websites, media, and social media information platforms.
C. The money that is saved must be used to hire the 40 000 health care workers whose positions were frozen, and to strengthen health care system infrastructure.
D. SAHPRA and related bodies must be disbanded and replaced by HCWs who prove they care about the people, and who will consult with public representatives.
[Read here: https://shabnampalesamohamed.medium.com/sahari-statement-letter-on-sahpras-controlled-compassionate-access-to-ivermectin-cadfb76b7641 ] AND
[Read here: https://shabnampalesamohamed.medium.com/nothing-compassionate-about-sahpras-iver-mectin-controlled-access-plan-f68d72a49865 ]
E. Social media platforms like Facebook must stop violating our right to freedom of expression and right to health by censoring posts and restricting IVM supporters.
Note: Due to the devastation we face daily, it is the view that anyone who directly or indirectly blocks Ivermectin should be charged or sued in their representative and personal capacities, for loss of life, sickness, disabilities, psychological trauma, and expenses, including medical and loss of income (real and potential).
1. For more information, read this article: https://link.medium.com/VCabFB9aHcb
2. "Here are 43 clinical studies (16 peer reviewed). 100% of them (yes, all 43 of them) clearly state that ivermectin works on COVID: https://c19ivermectin.com/.3.
3. Comprehensive archive of articles: https://www.thecompleteguidetohealth.com/ivermectintrialsitenews.html
4. Here is the original study from Australia that started it all. https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/science/anti-parasitic-drug-destroys-covid-19-infection-in-less-than-48-hours-study/article33229259.ece.
5. Professor Thomas Borody (who was literally a medical hero for finding the cure for peptic ulcers) went on Sky News explaining the importance of ivermectin as a cure for Covid-19. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93jI7Gl3yic&feature=youtu.be
6. Is it safe? How much should you take? Well, why not ask the Head of The Autoimmune Research Centre himself, Professor Trevor Marshall. He explains precisely how ivermectin works and the dose that you need: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=BvASitqCsPk&feature=youtu.be
7. Ivermectin’s discovery was found in nature and was so profound that the two men who discovered it were awarded the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2015. It's been given to 250 million people worldwide, it's generic and it's off-patent which means it can be made (and is being made) safely for next to nothing: https://www.nobelprize.org/uploads/2018/06/omura-lecture.pdf It is currently hailed next to aspirin and penicillin as the three wonder drugs of the world, appearing on the list of WHO’s list of 'essential medicines.' It is deemed safe by the WHO.
8. When it comes to Covid, very few journalists go down the rabbit hole of asking too many questions, but there is certainly pressure from big pharma who are sniffing out any competition. Well, this article does a pretty good job: https://whyy.org/segments/some-doctors-think-theyve-found-a-cheap-generic-drug-which-treats-covid-19-so-why-hasnt-anyone-heard-of-it/
9. Hot off the Boxing Day press from EJMED, a peer reviewed medical journal, comes this headline “The Evidence is in, Ivermectin Prevents Covid-19:” https://www.dhakatribune.com/health/coronavirus/2020/12/26/bangladeshi-researchers-find-ivermectin-effective-as-covid-19-preventive-drug
10. Dr Pierre Kory, who heads up a front-line Covid treatment centre in the US, had to beg the US Senate to analyse his data on ivermectin because nobody would listen and Facebook was removing his posts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgOAaLmoa68. "
* IVM results from 49 studies (click on IVM): c19study.com
* Explore clinical trials here: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=Covid19&term=ivermectin&type&rslt=With
* Article: Judge orders hospital to use experimental Covid-19 treatment: https://buffalonews.com/news/local/after-judge-orders-hospital-to-use-experimental-covid-19-treatment-woman-recovers/article_a9eb315c-5694-11eb-aac5-53b541448755.html
MZANSI, WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. WE HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN.
A. PLEASE HELP BY SIGNING AND SHARING THIS URGENT PETITION.
B. JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP: SOUTH AFRICA HAS A RIGHT TO IVERMECTIN (SAHARI) and FOLLOW SAHARI ON TWITTER: @SAHARIivsa .
C. Make your voice heard. Write to (and follow up):
a) SAHPRA: CEOOffice@sahpra.org.za
b) SAHRC: Complaints@SAHRC.org.za
c) Public Protector: Registration2@pprotect.org
d) Minister of Health: MajaP@health.gov.za
e) President RSA: email@example.com
f) Chairperson: Portfolio Commitee on Health: firstname.lastname@example.org
g) International Criminal Court: OTP.InformationDesk@ICC-cpi.int
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS PETITION'S PROMOTION. SAHARI WILL LAUNCH AN INDEPENDENT CAMPAIGN FUND.
HASHTAGS: #IVM4SA #Right2Health #SAHARI #SouthAfrica