SIGN PETITION: Defend the Catholic Faith - Answer CARDINAL BURKE
This petition had 832 supporters
October 18, 2014
Your Holiness Pope Francis I,
On 10/13/14 Cardinal Raymond Burke called on you to defend Catholic teaching in light of the release of the controversial document Relatio post Disceptationem, summarizing the talks after the Synod on the Family.
We call on you now to answer Cardinal Burke, defend the Catholic Faith and clearly explain your positions and objectives with respect to Catholic doctrine and traditions.
During the history of your very young papacy, you have made numerous statements that have brought confusion to many faithful and often seem intentioned to undermine very basic foundations of Catholicism.
- It is often reported that you seek to change the Church.
- You have been called 'The Rockstar Pope' and even 'The Rebel of God'.
- You are famous for statements such as 'Who am I to judge?' and 'Even the atheists!'.
- You have said the Catholic Church is obsessed with and talks too much about abortion, homosexuality, and birth control.
- It has been reported that you told a woman in an 'invalid marriage' that it is alright to take Holy Communion.
- It seems that you remove or punish 'conservative' religious who might disagree or oppose you, such as Cardinal Burke.
- You have met with 'Prosperity Gospel' televangelists such as Kenneth Copeland and Joel Osteen.
- You have held inter-religious prayers at the Vatican, including Islamic prayers.
- You never clarified the late Bishop Tony Palmer's statements in your name such as "the real communion is not the Bread but the brother', effectively changing the meaning of the Holy Eucharist.
This list could go on.
Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen once said: "Who is going to save our Church? Not our bishops, not our priests and religious. It is up to you, the people. You have the minds, the eyes, the ears to save the Church. Your mission is to see that your priests act like priests, your bishops, like bishops, and your religious act like religious."
In humility, we ask you now to step forward; we ask you to be clear; we ask you to act like the Pope.
Will you please answer Cardinal Raymond Burke and defend the Catholic Faith?
Today: The is counting on you
The WILD VOICE needs your help with “Pope Francis I: SIGN PETITION: Defend the Catholic Faith - Answer CARDINAL BURKE”. Join The and 831 supporters today.