Today the State Parks Director released the list of impending park closures. On that list is our beloved Annadel State Park. While LandPaths supports the full funding of budgets to keep parks open we also believe that our parks are too dear to all of us to let them close. So now we are asking for your help.
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION TO KEEP ANNADEL STATE PARK OPEN
In return for continued access to Annadel State Park I will pledge to:
- Advocate for full access and stewardship of all our State Parks, including Annadel
- Respect neighboring private property boundaries and state and county regulations
- Remove garbage, fire hazards,invasive species
- Maintain trails, fencing, gates, signage, and parking areas
- Prevent and repair run off damage
- Access only on foot, bike, or horse on firm dry surfaces
- Protect all wildlife
- Report observations of hazards and detrimental uses
- Contribute funds, labor, or materials to help with maintenance
BECOME A LAND STEWARD TODAY
Make your pledge today to become a Steward of Annadel State Park and to work with LandPaths or another organization to keep it open. Land Paths is a non-profit organization that provides the administrative infrastructure to provide oversight, insurance, organization and execution of volunteer project, as well as coordination with State Parks, etc.
LandPaths started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,731 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.