- Yang Berhormat Datuk Latiff bin Tamby ChikChairman of the committee of state (of melaka) Tourism, Culture and Heritage
- Lim Chow BengDirector of Office of Tourism Ministry of Melaka
- Atty SuhaitiSecretary to Y.B. Datuk Hj. Abd. Ghafaar Bin Hj. Atan
- Shamsudin bin SalimPrivate secretary of the government of Melaka, Tun Datuk Seri Utama Mohd. Khalil Bin Yaakob
- Abdul Kadir bin Hj. Md IdrisHead of department of Melaka Tourism Promotion
- Mellessa Adriane MustafaSpecial assistant to the minister (Perhilitan)
- Dr. Zaaba Zainol AbidinDeputy Director General II (Perhilitan)
- James Agat DiggatSecretary (Perhilitan)
- Burhanuddin Mohd NorDirector of Consultant (Perhilitan)
- Dato' Abd Rasid SamsudinDirector General (Perhilitan)
- Y.B. Datuk Hj. Abd. Ghafaar Bin Hj. AtanADUN Gadek, Melaka
- Tan Sri Dr. Koh Tsu KoonMinister in the PM's dept.
- Dato' Sri Dr. Ng Yen YenTourism Minister
- Tuan Haji Kamarudin Bin Md. ShahYang Dipertua Majlis Perbandaran Alor Gajah
- Majlis Perbandaran Alor GajahMajlis Perbandaran Alor Gajah
- Datuk Seri Haji Mohd Ali bin Mohd RustamChief minister of Melaka
- Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Abdul RazakDato' Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Abdul Razak
Please Will YOU Help Save Eight Orangutans From A Living Hell in Malaysia?
The A’Famosa tourist park is primarily a golf resort situated about 70 miles south of Kuala Lumpur.
The 8 orangutans have been kept in cramped, dark, indoor quarters for the last 18 months, with no fresh air, no sun on their backs, no rain, nothing to play with or do all day.
The government has a long history of protecting the resort from prosecution for handling illegally obtained orangutans.
The A’Famosa resort should never be allowed to keep these orangutans.
We would greatly appreciate your support in the form of signing this petition which will automatically trigger sixteen emails being sent to key government people, including the Prime Minister.
On behalf of these orangutans who are unable to help or speak for themselves, thank you.
- Chairman of the committee of state (of melaka) Tourism, Culture and Heritage
Yang Berhormat Datuk Latiff bin Tamby Chik
- Director of Office of Tourism Ministry of Melaka
Lim Chow Beng
- Secretary to Y.B. Datuk Hj. Abd. Ghafaar Bin Hj. Atan
- Private secretary of the government of Melaka, Tun Datuk Seri Utama Mohd. Khalil Bin Yaakob
Shamsudin bin Salim
- Head of department of Melaka Tourism Promotion
Abdul Kadir bin Hj. Md Idris
- Special assistant to the minister (Perhilitan)
Mellessa Adriane Mustafa
- Deputy Director General II (Perhilitan)
Dr. Zaaba Zainol Abidin
- Secretary (Perhilitan)
James Agat Diggat
- Director of Consultant (Perhilitan)
Burhanuddin Mohd Nor
- Director General (Perhilitan)
Dato' Abd Rasid Samsudin
- ADUN Gadek, Melaka
Y.B. Datuk Hj. Abd. Ghafaar Bin Hj. Atan
- Minister in the PM's dept.
Tan Sri Dr. Koh Tsu Koon
- Tourism Minister
Dato' Sri Dr. Ng Yen Yen
- Yang Dipertua Majlis Perbandaran Alor Gajah
Tuan Haji Kamarudin Bin Md. Shah
- Majlis Perbandaran Alor Gajah
Majlis Perbandaran Alor Gajah
- Chief minister of Melaka
Datuk Seri Haji Mohd Ali bin Mohd Rustam
- Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Abdul Razak
Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Abdul Razak
Yang Amat Berhormat Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Abdul Razak
Office of the Prime Minister
Blok Utama, Bangunan Perdana Putra
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
Dear Prime Minister,
I am writing to demand you have ALL the orangutans immediately removed from the A’Famosa amusement park.
YOU have seen Nature Alert’s Press Release and numerous reports.
YOU have seen how these orangutans are suffering so terribly every day.
YOU have the ability to save them. The question is, WILL YOU?
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals.......* Mahatma Ghandi *
Friends of the Orangutans Malaysia started this petition with a single signature, and now has 3,215 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Friends of the is counting on you
Friends of the Orangutans Malaysia needs your help with “Please Will YOU Help Save Eight Orangutans From A Living Hell in Malaysia?”. Join Friends of the and 3,214 supporters today.