Please unravel Netaji's disappearance mystery and end the grave injustice done to him
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
Indian Volunteers started this Petition to the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi
Dear Prime Minister of India,
We wish to submit this humble petition to you as an Indian Citizens to unravel the disappearance mystery of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
India's deprived hero Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, who deserves maximum credit for liberating our country from the British yoke, has not been given his due honour. Justice Mukherjee Commission of Inquiry concluded that Netaji did not die on 18th August 1945 in a plane crash as alleged and the ashes preserved in Japan's Renkoji Temple are not of Netaji. All files related to the disappearance mystery of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose have not been released even today. For over seventy-two years since independence, ruling parties have prevented the disclosure of the truth and such efforts are still going on. Now Netaji admirers and followers are coming together under one umbrella to unravel Netaji's disappearance mystery and end the grave injustice done to him and give him his due honour. As all patriotic Indians have read and signed this petition, we request you to read the demands mentioned below and do the needful.
1) The Government of India must obtain the admissible evidence of Major General Aleksandr Kolesnikov (Retd.) regarding the closed files related to Netaji held in the secret archives of Russia.
2) The Government of India must obtain all files related to Netaji from the archives of especially Russia, United States of America, Great Britain, France, Germany, Japan and also other countries including China, Singapore, Vietnam, Bangkok, Burma etc .
3) The Government of India must investigate the alleged Leon Prouchandy connection to Netaji's disappearance mystery.
4) The Government of India must take into account the findings of Dr. (Ms.) Purabi Roy and further investigate Netaji's disappearance mystery.
5) The Government of India must take into account the revelations made by Dr. Satyanarayan Sinha and further investigate Netaji's disappearance mystery.
6) The Government of India must investigate the existence of Shripad Amrit Dange's voice recordings related to Netaji's disappearance mystery as per claim made by Dr. (Ms.) Purabi Roy.
7) The Government of India must obtain all files related to Netaji kept in Colonel Claude Hugh Toye's personal archives through the British Government.
8) The Government of India must reassess the report submitted by Justice Mukherjee Commission of Inquiry.
9) The Government of India must release all files related to Netaji withheld so far.
10) Why is the Forward Bloc silent about Netaji's fate? The Forward Bloc must take steps to unravel Netaji's disappearance mystery.
11) The Government of India must expose the international conspiracy against Netaji and the Indian Congress-Communist involvement therein.
12) The Government of India is duty-bound to bring to light all information about the numerous Indian revolutionaries who were liquidated in Soviet Union under orders of Joseph Stalin as well as the fate suffered by Netaji on Soviet soil.
13) The Government of India must disclose whether any revelations were made by Svetlana Alliluyeva, daughter of Joseph Stalin, regarding Netaji's disappearance mystery.
14) The Government of India must assess the deviations of Congress Governments paranoid with "Netaji Mystery" phobia and losses to the nation resulting therefrom.
15) The Government of India must include detailed and correct accounts of Netaji's life and activities including that of Provisional Government of Azad Hind and Azad Hind Fauj in the Secondary and Higher Secondary syllabus.
16) The Government of India must disclose who created the Gumnami Baba aka Bhagwanji. Is the Indian Intelligence Bureau involved? Was the Soviet KGB involved? Is the Russian Security Service involved? The government must take steps to end the continuing deception campaign that Gumnami Baba was none other than Netaji despite the Sahai Commission's report to the contrary.
17) We must correct the great INJUSTICE done to Netaji and the INA.We Indians demand that king George V canopy near India Gate is still lying vacant Netajis statue be Put in canopy behind India Gate. We Request the Government to kindly install the statue of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose there and get the INA a permanent place on Rajpath .
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose had sacrificed everything in his struggle for India’s freedom but he fell victim to international and national conspiracies and could not return to his country after independence. He was wrongfully denied an opportunity to build an India of his dreams after the exit of the British. To show respect to Netaji, members of Azad Hind Fauj and Provisional Government of Azad Hind as well the numerous people who laid down their lives at the altar of India’s independence, we must build a new India by following the ideals of Netaji and the freedom fighters. We need to unravel Netaji’s disappearance mystery and end the grave injustice done to him. Hence we would humbly pray to you to act like a statesman and get and release all files from different archives of the world to unravel the disappearance mystery the of Patriot of Patriots Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
We are waiting for your earliest response and expect that you will work this cause out and unravel the mystery. It is an honour for us to send you our kindest Regards.
Address: Hooghly, West Bengal
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!