No to 500 houses in Kennett
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Kennett is in Cambridgeshire, UK. East Cambridgeshire District Council plans 500 new homes. But an independent Inspector will review the plan, and this is our chance to challenge it, if we object by May, 2018. The road through the village is a rat run for HGVs between the A11 and A14, and not fit for purpose for 500 new houses. See Facebook/Kennett Action Group.
- This is a massive 4 times over development of our small village.
- No new road infrastructure is in the Plan. 8000 traffic movements per day are forecast. 2 fatalities on the road.
- 156 villagers have already objected to our paper petition. We need you to add to this campaign, as the Inspector will see your vote, and your comments.
- Conflict of Interest. ECDC is employing its own development company to get planning permission, from itself!
- Vote now before May 2018!
Today: Kennett Action Group is counting on you
Kennett Action Group needs your help with “Please sign before May 2018. If you can join many others and add comments, this will be valuable, as they will be seen by the Plan Inspector”. Join Kennett Action Group and 376 supporters today.