- Pierre-Hugues BoisvenuSENATOR
- Douglas BlackSenator
- Fernando Henrique CardosoPresident of Brazil
- Peter StoyanovPresident of Bulgaria
- Jean CretienCanada Prime Minister
- Poul Nyrup RasmussenPrime Minister of Denmark
- Keizo Obuchi (Prime Minister of Japan)Prime Minister of Japan
- Andres Pastrana Arango (Presidente of Columbia)Presidente of Columbia
- Leonel Fernandez (President of dominican Republic)President of dominican Republic
More severe ANIMAL CRUELTY LAWS WORLDWIDE
WHAT THEY HAVE GOING ON ISNT WORKING. WE NEED TO HAVE HARSHER ANIMAL CRUELTY LAWS SO SEVERE THAT THE BRUTAL MORBID UNCALLEDFOR GREEDY ABUSE TO ALL ANIMALS/MAMMALS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- President of Brazil
Fernando Henrique Cardoso
- President of Bulgaria
- Canada Prime Minister
- Prime Minister of Denmark
Poul Nyrup Rasmussen
- Prime Minister of Japan
Keizo Obuchi (Prime Minister of Japan)
- Presidente of Columbia
Andres Pastrana Arango (Presidente of Columbia)
- President of dominican Republic
Leonel Fernandez (President of dominican Republic)
More severe ANIMAL CRUELTY LAWS WORLDWIDE. Please take in consideration that you can make the fines so high, so youll make money, that it becomes extremely clear that cruelty will not be TOLERATED.EX: FOR DOGFIGHTING ORGANIZATIONS 1st OFFENCE FOR ALL INVOLVED$1000000 FINE AND AUTOMATIC 8 YEARS IN JAIL.
Tammy Parnell started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,366 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Tammy is counting on you
Tammy Parnell needs your help with “Pierre-Hugues Boisvenu: More severe ANIMAL CRUELTY LAWS WORLDWIDE”. Join Tammy and 1,365 supporters today.