Street CCTV Cameras for Point Cook and Tarneit.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
This petition is about the installation of Street CCTV Cameras in crime-prone areas such as Point Cook and Tarneit for the welfare of the citizens that live in those areas. There are growing concerns about safety around Point Cook and Tarneit areas. Closed-Circuit cameras should be installed in streets, public places where there is a potential risk to people’s personal safety.
How can a CCTV camera help reduce these incidents and provide a safe environment?
1. Having CCTV cameras installed primarily have the functions of deterrence and insurance from future crimes, as well as useful data to already committed ones.
2. Many criminals would be reluctant to commit crimes once they are aware of the presence of a camera monitoring the area, with this alone already having a great potential in increasing the safety of public areas.
3. Suspicious people would also be noticed in advance once they enter the camera’s field of view, allowing an easier time in contacting the authorities.
4. It could help the policemen in arresting the perpetrator/s. Help gather suspects and witnesses, aiding the police in identifying whoever the people involved in the incident are and locating them for questioning.
5. It could also become a crucial piece of evidence in convicting crimes if ever the footage has been shot where the crime took place.
That’s why we are petitioning the Wyndham Council and Local Government to have a CCTV Camera on every street. Let us all help one another in lessening crime rates in our area. Signing in this petition will keep you and your barangay safe. Let’s start the change you want by signing in this petition.
Today: Sonika is counting on you
Sonika Sha needs your help with “PETER : Street CCTV Cameras for Point Cook and Tarneit.”. Join Sonika and 78 supporters today.