Take away the fennec fox from SoniaSae
0 hanno firmato. Arriviamo a 500.
Original FB post: https://www.facebook.com/yukari.yuzuki.7587/posts/2501905730034619
Updates on Sonia Sae, the youtuber feeding her fennec fox, Jumanji a vegan diet
My previous post was removed but that will not stop me from speaking out!
**edit 1:12pm- I have added a picture Jumanji when Sonia first brought him home! It is the last two pictures! She PURCHASED him from a breeder! He was NOT a rescue**
This is what a healthy fennec fox should look like:
The following images are all of Jumanji, Sonia's "vegan" fennec fox. Jumanji is currently only being fed Ami cat food. Unfortunately foxes are an animal that cannot digest synthetic taurine(which is the only taurine in ami cat) and fennec foxes especially need a high protein diet filled with raw foods like roaches, superworms, mealworms, mice, pinky rats, eggs, and other foods they would normally get in the wild.
They are NOT omnivores. If you feed a fennec fox an omnivore diet they will get sick, it is not enough for them. In the wild, 90% of their food consists of meat and insects. The other 10% are roots and fruits eaten only as a suppliment and should not be fed as a large or main portion of their diet!
It was recently also discovered Jumanji is partially blind already, no doubt due to taurine deficiency from his diet of vegan cat food. He is experiencing hair loss(which she claims is an allergy), appears underweight, and from the videos provided on her instagram last week, he is also lethargic for a fennec. He also lacks a digging area so his nose is rubbed red in some images, most likely due to digging in sheets, carpeting, and hard flooring.
She also claims he sheds his winter and summer coats...fennec foxes are a desert dwelling animal and do not have seasonal coats that they "shed"...meanwhile hair loss is a very common symptom of malnutrition
Sonia has refused to listen to experts who are all appalled at her treatment of Jumanji and have contacted her regarding the health of her fennec fox. Among these are a few sanctuaries, fox rescues, and exotic vet techs. The police are now currently investigating and hopefully some progress will be made in getting Jumanji the care he needs. Whether that means removing him from Sonia's care or Sonia being made to feed him a proper diet suited for a fennec fox, that is up to law enforcement and the experts involved in the case.
Please copy and paste this post or share it on your walls! This is animal cruellty and is not ok! If you are located in Spain, please file a police report!
Please note we do not wish any harm on Jumanji or Sonia! We simply want to see Jumanji in better health and being fed a species appropriate diet!
Petizioni più popolari
Oggi: Lorenzo conta su di te
Lorenzo Laureti ha bisogno del tuo aiuto con la petizione "People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA): Take away the fennec fox from SoniaSae". Unisciti con Lorenzo ed 247 sostenitori più oggi.