- Boston PropertiesBP property Manager, Reston Town Center
- Marketing OfficeReston Town Center
- Marion MyersRTC Public Relations Advisor & Spokesperson
- Peter D. JohnstonExecutive Vice President of Boston Properties, Washington DC Region
Stop New Parking Garage Fees at Reston Town Center
- BP property Manager, Reston Town Center
- Reston Town Center
- RTC Public Relations Advisor & Spokesperson
- Executive Vice President of Boston Properties, Washington DC Region
Peter D. Johnston
We oppose the proposed new parking garage fees at Reston Town Center.
Adding fees to park at Reston Town Center to solve concerns about commuter or airport parking is an overreaction. Tysons Corner Mall has an adjacent Metro station and no dedicated parking for metro riders, yet has managed the parking situation without resorting to parking fees.
Before resorting to such an extreme approach, we encourage you to try other remedies like the gates in place in the Tysons garages.
Suzanne Zurn started this petition with a single signature, and now has 9,178 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.