Better smoking section for Employees of 1 CityPlace, Creve Coeur
This petition made change with 28 supporters!
Recently a rather large number of smokers working in One CityPlace were asked to move from their normal smoking section next to the lake, with a nice view of the fountain. City Place management chose us a location that was nice in some respects, it was sheltered from the cold wind of winter, and would be cool in the summer. We lost our view, but we are flexible people and appreciated having a place to socialize from other people from other companies in CityPlace and enjoy our smoking break.
The problem is, we hear that we are potentially going to be moved again due to complaints from people who own private parking spots adjacent to our smoking area.
We would like to respectfully petition the Redico property managers to move our smoking area to the north end of the outdoor area along the lake front, directly outside the Arch Coal server room. This is the opposite side from our traditional smoking area. We feel this is an advantageous spot for several reasons:
1. It is on the side where pedestrian traffic is extremely infrequent as the sidewalk does not go anywhere in that direction.
2. It is far enough from any doors, and meets the 15' requirement set forth in section 215.090 item C of the Creve Coeur smoking ordinance.
3. There are no functional windows over there and as a result, it would not bother anyone that we are there.
4. It is sheltered from the rain and the elements.
5. It allows us a relaxing view of the lake and fountain.
We would like to respectfully request that some of the tables be relocated to that area so we can continue to relax and eat our lunch together when appropriate.
Thanks in advance!
Today: Kit is counting on you
Kit Stube needs your help with “One CityPlace Smoking”. Join Kit and 27 supporters today.