Demand an increase in security measures across all NYC public schools
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
New York City public schools need better security. Parents, students, teachers, staff and administration want a building that is safe, where we can PREVENT and STOP an intruder intent on inflicting harm. Demand that the Mayor and Chancellor implement better security measures across the city. This can include:
1. Locking all doors, including main entrances
2. Security cameras for front entrances and other acces points in and around the school
3. Buzzer entry doors with security access cards for staff
4. Increase in patrol by NYPD
5. Lock-down drills and active shooter response training for staff
Please sign and share so we can stand together with ONE voice and be heard! Change is needed!
Today: NYC is counting on you
NYC Parents needs your help with “NYC Schools Chancellor: Demand an increase in security measures across all NYC public schools”. Join NYC and 1,706 supporters today.