Bring Political Funding in purview of RTI
This petition had 40,236 supporters
Indian political parties are funded by donations .. these funding are not in purview of RTI, and not disclosed... Good chance that fraudster like Vijay Mallya and Nirav Modi funded parties and getting help to stay away from clutch of law.
Looking at the number of frauds, and how these high status borrowers escape so easily, which is not possible without help from top bosses in banks and politics....it is need of hour to make many things transparent in the system. For example how much money such high networth customers are donating to political parties, because without support of such links it is not possible for them to make it a cake walk.
In the light of same political party funding should come under RTI which is as of now is beyond reach of common man.
After all it's common man's money these fraudster are eloping away
Political parties must be obliged to Disclose amount of funding from Vijay Mallya and Nirav Modi, and their companies in last 8 years"
There is need of law for
1. Political Funding to be included in purview of RTI.
2. Disable all unanimous funding to political parties in India.
3. Publish funding balance sheet on quarterly basis.
4. Publically disclose name of people and companies who donate more than INR 50000 in one fiscal year.
5. Audit of these disclosures regular basis.
Today: Hemant is counting on you
Hemant Puri needs your help with “Narendra Modi: Bring Political Funding in purview of RTI”. Join Hemant and 40,235 supporters today.