Dear Jio, Please fix your network so that we can actually use it like before
This petition had 358 supporters
Dear Mr. Mukesh Ambani and Reliance Jio Team,
First of all , congrats on your success with Reliance Jio and the nationwide roll out of the 4G network. I have been a big believer in Reliance Jio ever since the Preview Offer was rolled out and I have been a Jio user for almost 12 months. As an early adopter and as a person who has been writing telecom and mobile market for over a decade I did see the potential Jio had and continues to have in the India market. I have been asking my friends, family members and any one who asks me about technology to join the Jio family.
Thanks for the free benefits we continue to enjoy. Jio has changed the way millions of users use their phones and also changed their lives for the better. But there is a big problem I wish to bring to your attention.
Why have 4G speeds fallen drastically over the past few months ?
I totally understand that building something as grand as Jio can't be completed in a day and is an ongoing process and i firmly believe Reliance Jio is continuing to invest in the network infrastructure. Most users are disappointed about the drop in 4G speeds over the past few months. I myself used to get close to 20Mbps at any point in my locality and close to 50-60 Mbps in the neighborhood. I have even seen peak speeds close to 100Mbps while traveling across India ! Now I see speeds have fallen to a mere 4-5Mbps maximum and most often close to 2-3Mbps which is by no means 4G.
I still believe Jio is one of the best things to happen in India and the biggest game changer for the Indian telecom market. Please don't disappoint us for believing in you.
We Jio users want honest answers for the following questions :-
- Why have the speeds fallen drastically over the past few months.
- What are the steps being taken to improve the data speeds on the Jio network ?
- Will speeds get better after April 15th post which the free period ends for non-prime users who have not recharged Rs.303 or above ?
- Will you be refunding the money for those users who trusted you and did a recharge but are not getting the expected speeds ?
- Is there any data bout the towers, coverage and data speeds which you can share with us ?
Today: Varun is counting on you
Varun Krish needs your help with “Mukesh Ambani : Dear Jio, Please fix your network so that we can actually use it”. Join Varun and 357 supporters today.