PETITION FOR LAWAS DISTRICT HOSPITAL
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
· Mothers and patients living in the interiors of Sarawak are struggling with substandard maternity and healthcare.
· Notably, the current hospital in the Lawas District, Sarawak does not have a gynecologist or a specialist doctor nor is it equipped to handle complicated pregnancies and emergency cases.
· The new Lawas District Hospital, promised under the 7h Malaysia Plan(1996-2000) has yet to be built.
We, the citizens of Malaysia, demand that Ministry of Health and the Federal Government of Malaysia to address these issues listed below immediately:
1. Equip the Lawas District Hospital with the necessary equipment to handle Cesarean section and other medical emergencies.
2. For a Specialist to be stationed at the Hospital.
3. To construct the Lawas District Hospital immediately.
Today: Lawrence is counting on you
Lawrence Jayaraj needs your help with “Ministry of Health : PETITION FOR LAWAS DISTRICT HOSPITAL”. Join Lawrence and 1,999 supporters today.