Problem in Linking aadhar card with Pan card in Tamilnadu

This petition made change with 22 supporters!

In Tamilnadu the names as enrolled in Education certificates, Voter card, Ration card, Bank accounts, Driving licence. Aadhar card  ete etc are with Initial with name. i.e K.Kamaraj. M.Karunanidhi. J.Jayalalitha like wise. Wherein is Pan card and in passport the Initial is expanded and the name is written as Muthuval Karunanidhi, for M.Karunanidhi. Every Document has The name of the individual with his father or Husband name ( based on which the initial is written) . This is the Practice followed in Tamilnadu. 

When we want to Link our Aadhar card with Pan card . It is not accepting to link the aadhar card. But while we get Passport there is no such problem. There Our Aadhar cards are accepted.

Income tax department asks us to Change our name in aadhar card  without understanding the seriousness of the issue as how it will affect all other accounts.

Hence I request our friends and well wishers to consider this noble request on behalf of people of Tamil nadu. and support us to link / enroll our aadhar card with Pan Card as followed by Pass port authorities. 

Our humble request to Honorable Minister of Finance and Chief Commissioner of Income Tax  of Tamil nadu to consider our request sympathetically and permit as to linkl our Aadhar card issued in Tamilnadu with Pan card .

Today: Vaithiyanathaswami is counting on you

Vaithiyanathaswami B needs your help with “Ministry of Finance: Problem in Linking aadhar card with Pan card in Tamilnadu”. Join Vaithiyanathaswami and 21 supporters today.