Veterinary Students Of MP strike against state Government's policies!
This petition made change with 861 supporters!
Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University (NDVSU), Jabalpur (3 colleges at Jabalpur, Mhow & Rewa) students are on strike from past 9 days and on hunger strike from past 5 days against MP government's policies.
The Veterinary Science students have 4 demands:
- Increase the post for state government jobs for vets from 1671 to atleast 7000 (Reports say 1 vet for 5000 animals, so 7000 is the minimum requirement for MP). Over 1200(approx.) Vets are still unemployed in the state.
- Cancel the decision of opening 3 private veterinary colleges, which would further pile up the no. of unemployed vets.
- The stipend for UG and PG students should be increased to 20,000/- Rs a month. Currently after serving 8-10 hours in hospital(excluding the emergency cases) Internees get only 150/- a day! Whereas PG students don't get a penny! This is worse for a doctor getting less than a daily wage labourer.
- In the upcoming Public Service Commission exams for filling vacancies, Internee students should also be allowed to appear so that their time is conserved as the publication of next vacancy is uncertain!
- We request you to please Show your support for NDVSU and stand in solidarity with the veterinarians of MP.
Today: Vivek kumar is counting on you
Vivek kumar Maurya needs your help with “Ministry of Animal Husbandry & Pisciculture, Madhya Pradesh: Veterinary Students Of MP strike against state Government's policies!”. Join Vivek kumar and 860 supporters today.