Against the '196' grace marks to TN NEET candidates, no new merit list!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Giving 196 grace marks to 24500 Tamil students will not only be unfair and unjust to the other 13.5 lakh NEET candidates, but also break our hopes from the education system.
Does this incident mean that the NEET papers aren't even verified before printing finally for the exam?
1. First of all the system of bilingual papers for such a competitive exam should be scrapped. What is the need when the future medical study is going to be in English only.
2. CBSE had clearly stated that in case of any doubt, the English version of the bilingual paper be considered valid
3. Why wasn't the complaint and court case initiated immediately after the exam in May?
4. What is the intention to create an anarchy at this stage when results declared one month back and admission process is half way through?
5. Did the honourable court not think that it is not just question of granting marks in any other exam but here the Ranking of the merit list of the entire nation would go haywire and disrupt the admissions of 13.5L students?
6. Does this incident mean that the NEET papers aren't even verified before printing finally for the exam?
Today: G is counting on you
G W needs your help with “MCI: Against the '196' grace marks to TN NEET candidates, no new merit list!”. Join G and 622 supporters today.