We support Bloomfield putting solar panels on public buildings
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
We join the leaders of the Bloomfield community listed below to call for the Bloomfield Town Council, all relevant township departments, and the Board of Education to support installing solar panels on our public buildings, public schools, and public parking lots and land. They should immediately do fair and transparent assessments of the benefits of doing so and take action accordingly.
- Jane Califf, community activist
- Rev. Susan Dorward, Brookdale Reformed Church
- Laura Genna, Chair, Green Party of Essex County
- Diane Hill, resident/Assistant Chancellor, Rutgers University/Newark
- Pastor Joel Hubbard, Park United Methodist Church
- Sumit Kapoor, owner of Bloomfield Health Food Store
- Rabbi Steven Kushner, Temple Ner Tamid
- Roberto Medina, owner of Nobile Shoe Repair
- Paul Russo, Ph.D, Professor of Biology & CIS, Bloomfield College
- Rich Rockwell, Vice President of the Historical Society of Bloomfield; Chairman of the Bloomfield Morris Canal Greenway Committee
- Lois Ross, President, Friends of Clark's Pond & Third River
Today: Bloomfield Citizens Solar Campaign is counting on you
Bloomfield Citizens Solar Campaign needs your help with “Mayor : We support Bloomfield putting solar panels on public buildings”. Join Bloomfield Citizens Solar Campaign and 73 supporters today.