Tell Maple Lodge Farms to Stop Torturing Animals
This petition had 107,535 supporters
Hidden-camera video from behind the scenes at a Maple Lodge Farms slaughterhouse reveals sickening cruelty to animals who are tortured to death in the name of cheap meat.
The heart-wrenching video shows:
- Countless birds freezing to death when trucked to slaughter in freezing temperatures
- Crates of chickens callously thrown and dropped several feet onto a conveyor belt
- Chickens getting the wings or heads crushed in cage doors, causing severe pain, injury and death
- Workers violently slamming fragile chickens upside down into shackles, often breaking legs and wings
- Birds left in cages and sent through the scalding hot industrial machines while still alive
- Animals having their throats sliced open while still conscious and able to feel pain
Mercy For Animals Canada is calling on Maple Lodge Farms—the biggest poultry producer in Canada—to adopt meaningful animal welfare policies to prevent this horrendous cruelty to animals at its facilities.
Please, take a moment to sign the petition urging Maple Lodge Farms to stop torturing chickens.
Then please share the hidden-camera video with friends and encourage them to take action too. And if you haven’t done so already, please consider ending your support for this needless cruelty altogether by adopting a compassionate vegan diet.
Today: Mercy For Animals is counting on you
Mercy For Animals needs your help with “Maple Lodge Farms: Stop Torturing Animals”. Join Mercy For Animals and 107,534 supporters today.