Place the Property II exam on a later date as was promised in our exam timetables
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Exam timetables were published some while ago, with the Property II exam to be held in June. Without any explanation, this has changed so that the exam is now one month earlier.
- Extreme mental health strain on students who are already under incredible pressure.
- Taking away valuable revision time for students.
- Disrupting the revision schedule of students who have already relied on the promised dates.
- Additional expense for those who have already organised travel arrangements to London.
- Impossibility for those who have internships at that time.
- No reason was given for the change of date.
We would like the exam to be placed on its original date. If this is not done, we will be unfairly affected as we shall have less time to revise, and incur greater expense in returning for exams for those who have already organised travel arrangements.
In addition to this, students will face additional pressure and mental health strain, which is already rife throughout university.
We hope that this issue can be resolved so that the abysmal student satisfaction ratings of LSE might improve.
Today: Hakan is counting on you
Hakan Ustabas needs your help with “LSE Law Department: Place the Property II exam on a later date as was promised in our exam timetables”. Join Hakan and 412 supporters today.