WE NEED A NATIONAL VICTIMS UNIT NOW ! STOP THE CRIMINALS!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Canada and Good Canadian Police Officers need to protect and recognize Victims with an Independent National Police Force Special Victims Unit to investigate thousands of cross jurisdictional Criminal Code Offenses, Lay Charges, and have the authority to make recommendations to help victims.
1. Hundreds of people across Canada (800 Woman) have gone missing under authority of Band Councils, Territorial / Provincial, Regional, and Municipalities Governments.
2. Thousands of children from across Canada have been found dead and or brutalized in government run Foster Care.
3. - Karla Homolka who actively participated in sex slavery and brutal murder walks the streets of a Canada with her children while her victims live in fear with the memory of what Karla did to their Children.
- Robert Pickton, the pig farmer, who admitted in jail the murder of 49 woman has the potential right to become your neigbour.
- Ralph Rowe molested over 30 First Nation children, serving virtually no time while seven of his victims have committed suicide.
- Vince Li who killed and cut off a man's head on a bus is allowed in the public while Police officer Ken Barker committed suicide having witnessed the results of the decapitation.
4. Government Approved Agencies publicly allow convicted criminals to practice law as Lawyers, and even allow abusers of animals to be veterinarians who treat family pets.
5. People who speak up to protect victims are heavily punished by Government Agencies.
- A nurse who questioned conditions in a medical facility was fined $25,000 by her profession.
- Numerous Government Employees have faced outrageous abuse after speaking up for victims.
-A nurse was recently charged for the death of 8 people while apparently her nursing Colleagues, Doctors and medical Administrators did not notice.
Canada needs to protect and recognize Victims with an Independent National Police Force Special Victims Unit to investigate thousands of cross jurisdictional Criminal Code Offenses, Lay Charges, and have the authority to make recommendations to help victims.
Today: James is counting on you
James Black needs your help with “Lost and Missing Children, Victims of Crime, and Good Citizens, Need your Help !”. Join James and 429 supporters today.